Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just double-checking whether anybody has fitted a US purchased Yoshimura R-77 exhaust onto an Australian CB? They are all listed as 11-13 years only, presumably due to their later availability in the states. From what I've read there are no differences from '08-'13 beyond cosmetic, so seems like it shouldn't be an issue.

Thx.

·
Banned
536 Posts
Any other exhaust will fit any year on the CB so i would say its the same for the Yoshi as well,nice choice looks good :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate, that's what I thought/was hoping. Yeah, looks good - was leaning towards an Akra, but at almost half the price you can't go by the R-77 it seems.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
E200 is correct in that the cb1000r was only released in usa for that time hence the year range in fitment guide.
I have just fitted a Yoshi R77 to my Uk spec cb and it fits very easily compared to other decats and end cans ive fitted before. Lined up perfectly with all fixings with no adjustments needed. :thumbup

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Jaydee, glad to hear it.

Damn, just got confirmed pricing on a locally sourced Akra - I was being conservative saying the Yoshi's were half the price. Definitely going for the Yoshi now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts