Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance you can post the dyno result chart for the Yoshi R77d.
Just fitted an R77d to my CB and would like to see how much smoother the power curve is compared to stock.
Notice mine is quite lumpy at low revs but smooth enough when it gets going. So looking into getting a PCV also with the yoshi map installed.

Regards,

Monza

·
Registered
594 Posts
i've tried taking a photo of mine for ya ,just comes up as a white flash.all i can tell you is runs really smooth now just like when it came out of shop.can ride with slow moving traffic or go through town in same gear without it surging or changing gear.
revs feel crisper now low down .normally i only get 120ish to a tank around £20.this week light was flashing and i stuck a tenner in and got 80 before light was flashing again.
before i had pcv fitted i was against them thought they were a waste of money for the gains you got ,but thats all changed now its not about making it go any faster its opened my eyes just to how much it can smooth out what youve got
hope this helps bud i,m sure martin will post up dyno sheet

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about it Martin can you post up a dyno sheet for the R77D.
Just like to see how much better it is before i go ordering a PCV with map.
Regards,
Monza.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good morning fellas, sorry for the late reply, only just got back in the office after five days at Brands hatch for the opening BSB round. If anyone's interested PCV equipped bikes took the top two places in the Superstock 1000 class and top three postions in the Superstock 600 class :devil

I have attached the R77d power graph below, I don't have 'before and afters' as such with this one because the PCV was already fitted so we simply mapped the PCV from the map file already uploaded.

Thanks, Martin.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts