*Jon.f Hugger
*Jon.f undertray
*R&G tail tidy
*Laser Extreme Exhaust
*Beowulf Rad cover

Mods I'd like!:
-Maybe some shorty levers
-Maybe De-cat her
-Maybe a powercomander (if i get De-Cat)
-Maybe scot oiler (as im lazy!)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Re: Yobo's New Toy

yobnation said:
Just need some money! So over the next few years get it done bit by bit!! All that money on a brand new bike and still wanna mod it!!lol.
They do that to you, you know? That's why I got rid of mine, I just couldn't stop changing things on it!

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts

:welcome :thumbup Just sent you a pm :thumbup looking good

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Ye cheers Jon got it! Am def interested, Maybe I should start a debate on here about the colour (if your able to get it)!

What do people think....was thinking of having a white undertray and hugger with a blue line down the middle

I was thinking straight at first but Jon mentioned maybe Tapered or leave it to his design (which I'm happy to do Jon!) Just wanna get peoples ideas, Just fancied something a bit different!!! :help any ideas for me or Jon, Will it look good? etc etc!

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts

yobnation said:
Ye cheers Jon got it! Am def interested, Maybe I should start a debate on here about the colour (if your able to get it)!

What do people think....was thinking of having a white undertray and hugger with a blue line down the middle

I was thinking straight at first but Jon mentioned maybe Tapered or leave it to his design (which I'm happy to do Jon!) Just wanna get peoples ideas, Just fancied something a bit different!!! :help any ideas for me or Jon, Will it look good? etc etc!

A debate will add to confusion :help

·
Registered
407 Posts
Re: Yobo's New Toy *update- 14/7/2011*

hey Yob! ...just looking at the first & third pic's ........is that Britain's first outdoor cannabis farm or is your lawnmower f***ed ;) :respekt

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

marko said:
hey Yob! ...just looking at the first & third pic's ........is that Britain's first outdoor cannabis farm or is your lawnmower f***ed ;) :respekt
I wish it was! that way I could make some money and buy a lawnmower!!!! Haha....Im just lazy...its on my list to do!!! :lol

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
That hugger is looking rather tasty :clap :respekt :thumbup

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,011 Posts

yobnation said:
finally fitted exhaut. Cheers to Delboy. Also cheers to Isaac for sending me mirror, bar end and brake lever from US! :beer

Your bike would look so much nicer if you chose a better background. :respekt

Something plain perhaps. :notme

Colvert. :angel :angel :angel

1 - 20 of 30 Posts