Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
That's as good as we've seen so far Rui, but if you notice, you can just see the top of it on the image of the swingarm protector:

Doesn't look very big does it?

Check out the hugger on the XESS here (more photos here). I've emailed Rosso Cromo to see if they are releasing that one, and when. Hopefully get a response soon! :thumbup

·
Registered
668 Posts
Me thinks that carbon fiber hugger is to small and £75.00 not for me.
i will wait till some one brings out a bit bigger one and I want it in black. :lick

·
Registered
19 Posts
I spoke to one of Honda's test rider's and he told me that the hugger was made this small because Honda was finding clearance problems in every day use with anything bigger

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Really? That's odd, how much clearance does it need to sit flush with the rear wheel?

There are two alternatives that I can see:

1. Use a shock sock (something that wraps around the shock)[/*:m]
  2. Use a small flap of something like leather to cover that small gap but remain flexible[/*:m]

I should point out that the second option is what my wifes uncle does to his riding school bikes, and it's actually not as bad as it sounds! That said, I'd rather go the sock option, or use a proper hugger. Still like the XESS one

·
Registered
77 Posts
In my opinion the one from RossoCromo is better!

:clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
454 Posts
Antnee
Have you had a news regarding the release of the carbon rear hugger from Rosso Cromo ???
Also did you ask if they would be releasing the front foot peg hangers ???

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
And now I suspect they are on holiday - like the rest of Italy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts