Honda CB1000R Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That was quick, ordered updated to despatched. Hopefully get it tomorrow and get it fitted.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Deliver half hour ago and fitted. Took about 30 mins after some fiddling and moving it around. It's just started raining, soon as it stops I'll post pic.

Only pic I can get in garage.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well I wasn't that keen on them at first but the more I've ridden the more I keep pushing it over and its not felt like it's going give way. They don't feel as good as the M9RR I had on previous bike. I'll keep them on until they're dead and put some Metz M9RR on.

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R ABS BLACK EDITION
109 Posts
Why do most people think LOUD SOUND when it comes to cans ?
What is the quietest exhaust on the market, where you can sneak from behind and fly pass someone already doing high speeds?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Why does most people think LOUD SOUND when it comes to cans ?
What is the quietest exhaust on the market, where you can sneak from behind and fly pass someone already doing high speeds?
I'm with you. I like quiet but better power. I got the akaprovic full system with the bigger can. It's louder than stock but it runs great. If there was something super quiet that ran like what I have I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Although I have no complaints on how my bike sounds now.

·
Registered
CB1000R NSC 2021
15 Posts
If it's only a slip-on which is my choice as well (no ECO SW etc.), I personally prefer the smaller one, when you see the wheel.
I order the MIVV MK3 slip-on in black - also very good price.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts