Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Narrowed it down to 2 cans I like and can't make my mind up.

Number 1 or number 2?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as I know they are both available in this country. I like no 2 because you can see more the wheel/swing arm but I think no 1 goes better with the bike.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're both from the same place and as far as I know in stock. Just decisions decisions.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
My SC Project pipe was available in the US too. Ordered on Nov. 25, delivered on Feb. 10.
The pipes the OP's asking about are made by Ixil. I have #2 in matt black fitted to my CB.

I wanted the can to visually blend into the tyre, to place greater emphasis on the engine. I've been very happy with both the quality (it's a nice bit of kit) and the sound (better than stock, but not too loud).

·
Registered
176 Posts
The OP asked for people's thoughts about can #1 vs can #2. You posted about how long it took you (a resident of a different country) to receive a can made by another company.

None of which helps the OP. To get back on topic - do you prefer #1 or #2?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Changing my answer to #2 IF you get the black one like Gromit XD

The catalyst is an eyesore. Needs a cover or something.

·
Registered
Cb1000R NSC +
24 Posts
Number 1 for me.

I put an Arrow Pro Race Titanium on mine - looks very simple, weighs nothing and sounds quite nice! Check B&C Express on Ebay. Mine came in 2 days.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No. I was going to.order the Arrow one from B and C that someone posted above but in the description it goes on about import duties and the like.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ordered this one

£243 inc P&P I think with it being a UK company they aim to deliver next day as well, I'm sure that's what I read somewhere.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts