Honda CB1000R Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Mumbai and Pune, India here.

Just bought my first bike and it just happened to be a 2013 CB1000R with 8k kms on the clock.
I've ridden a lot of bikes but I've only owned a Honda Activa moped and now this. So the only thing consistent is the fact that I stuck to a Honda.
I'm in love with this machine and I'm just been practicing and practicing.
It's the perfect bike for the city and I intend to use it daily. Have a bit of a highway run and that's why I needed a bike for its road presence.

Any tips for a newbie like me and please don't say I made a mistake in buying such a big bike. I definitely don't think it too big for my 96kg/5'11'' frame.
Are you still with us Otto ???

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes it is a big bike for a first bike, but that doesn't mean you are going to crash burn and die. Just keep practicing and big empty parking lots or a great place to do it. Respect the power of the bike and you will be fine. Welcome aboard I'm fairly new out here myself lots of good information and nice folks here.

Sent from my VIVO XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Yes it is a big bike for a first bike, but that doesn't mean you are going to crash burn and die. Just keep practicing and big empty parking lots or a great place to do it. Respect the power of the bike and you will be fine. Welcome aboard I'm fairly new out here myself lots of good information and nice folks here.

Sent from my VIVO XL using Tapatalk
CRASHED PURPLE CB1000R---------------Search for and read this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone decided to grow some balls and join up . I'm Hereford bred on the welsh border , great roads got myself a 10reg red extreme, I love the beast.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
20180907_132415.jpg

Mook Holland, but originally Bristol in the UK. Just picked up this 2008 last week. Loving it.

Bike is a UK import, started of its life in Wakefield.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
---to the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello new to the group and Honda if Italy CB100r, started on, dirt then small LTD250 at 15 for my only form of transportation for 20 year, rain , heat and snow. By 17 I have Yamaha 1986-FZ700 1988-FZR750
1993-Suzuki GSX-R750
1996-GSX-R750
HONDA VFR 750
2003+Yamaha Royal star vetura 1300
2014- Honda of Italy CB1000R Extreme under 4000 miles on it so far, Looking for in expensive mods to increase power thru all ranges

·
Registered
15 Posts
Somewhat new to the forum. I have very limited posts. Anyhow, I'm in St. Augustine, Fl. If anyone is in the area, and wants to meet up for a ride, be sure to get in touch with me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi..I'm from Malaysia. Currently owning a 2011 CB1000R. Just bought a used one and found out all related problems are mostly solved here..
In Malaysia, this bike is quite rare, which is to my liking. Upgraded from a 650cc twin, it's my first 1k cc inline 4

101 - 115 of 115 Posts