Honda CB1000R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
No mate, live near Nottingham and flogged my last bike a couple of years ago when my lad was born. Bought the pooch from up there because we were looking for a good breeder

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Aye, well get yourself down to the Hog's Head for the summer meet next summer (date TBC). It's near M1 J26 :thumbup

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Ngeria, just got a cb1000R still trying to work my way around it. I previously had a Suzuki GSR600. Had to join the forum so I can get help with my bike

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Bovi said:
I am in Ngeria, just got a cb1000R still trying to work my way around it. I previously had a Suzuki GSR600. Had to join the forum so I can get help with my bike
:welcome Bovi any help just ask buddy ..Loads of knowledgeable members :book :thumbup

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Bovi said:
:welcome :welcome :welcome

Don't forget to come and tell us how you are getting along with your new bike. ( Go easy on that throttle for a while. )

Colvert. :beer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

Im from Johannesburg, South Africa. Been a CB owner now for 2 years, but havent yet posted to this site. So just saying Hi from SA

41 - 60 of 115 Posts