Honda CB1000R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks neX. We've been switching around with a few maps providers and they all go under at some point so I'm just going to write my own that uses Google Maps. As long as Google don't close maps (unlikely) then I know it'll stay around that way, and we keep the data ourselves, rather than entrusting it to someone else who may or may not be trustworthy.

I'll sort it but it's not high on my list of priorities I'm afraid

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Ant you going to post it on here or new Topic?

I'll sort it but it's not high on my list of priorities I'm afraid[/quote]

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Probably. The people who operate it keep changing things and wiping it out. I'd like to create a new one based on Google Maps. May one day soon

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
BigLad720 said:
Mr Nice said:
blade said:
gatsoburner v2 said:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=m29&hl=en&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=11.823255,43.110352&vpsrc=0&t=h&z=12

Well i'm here...
i live in Pratts Bottom :thumbup
Why does that not surprise me! :rollin :rollin :rollin

How long you lived in Dick Lick Springs :taunt

·
Banned
6,335 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! I just coming into the club tough I've following up for some time. I'm from southern most Brazilian state, Rio Grande do Sul, and last week we had the motorcycle biggest event in São Paulo, when finally Honda presented this year's most expected bike, the CB 1000R. It is already availble at some states, and will be countrywide till the end of the month. It comes Black or a Greenish color. As I intend to change my Hornet for the Big 1 as soon as possible, I decided to take part in the Blog, and will use the chance to let you know, if you need something from down here, let me know.
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
OverMars said:
Hi there! I just coming into the club tough I've following up for some time. I'm from southern most Brazilian state, Rio Grande do Sul, and last week we had the motorcycle biggest event in São Paulo, when finally Honda presented this year's most expected bike, the CB 1000R. It is already availble at some states, and will be countrywide till the end of the month. It comes Black or a Greenish color. As I intend to change my Hornet for the Big 1 as soon as possible, I decided to take part in the Blog, and will use the chance to let you know, if you need something from down here, let me know.
Cheers!
:welcome :welcome :welcome Hope you can get a chance to ride the CB soon.

If you do, go easy on the throttle cos it's VERY easy to get on one wheel !!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 115 Posts