Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Tamz, kaz.. any chance of making an old man appy and doing like wheeler's 1st one????
:fingers :angel :fingers

GTS, I used to used to think they were gonna be the future. oops.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rainman said:
Tamz, kaz.. any chance of making an old man appy and doing like wheeler's 1st one???? :fingers :angel :fingers
hehehehe...i dont think that they have dislocated collar bones like i have :rollin

·
Registered
839 Posts
Gargoyle said:
The topic said 'Wheelers Ride'.... I thought the first pic was of your boyfriend, and the other pics were the mechanical rides...... :love :love

But then I would, would'nt I ?

Gargy.
Bad man. Baaaaaaaaaaad maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gargy...usualy when women see my tiger tatto they are all ower me so no man can reach me. More so now after my crash when they come up with 1000 questions about that injured shoulder ;) .

Otherwise...baaaaaad maaaaaan, wery baaaad :rolleyes

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roof said:
Wheeler said:
here we go...

Wheeler silver is defo the best colour I'm told it's the fastest :respekt :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
And i am adding a true silver patern to the CB before spring (acording to to schedule i made with my friend powdercoater it will be done in march). Powdercoating the wheels and doing new paint job to tank and other plastic parts at other painter friend. My wifey allready goes :bad ...how much money you gonna put in the bike again :angry .

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wheeler said:
Roof said:
Wheeler said:
here we go...

Wheeler silver is defo the best colour I'm told it's the fastest :respekt :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
And i am adding a true silver patern to the CB before spring (acording to to schedule i made with my friend powdercoater it will be done in march). Powdercoating the wheels and doing new paint job to tank and other plastic parts at other painter friend. My wifey allready goes :bad ...how much money you gonna put in the bike again :angry .
She must be speaking with my bread knife :lol

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wheeler said:
rainman said:
Tamz, kaz.. any chance of making an old man appy and doing like wheeler's 1st one???? :fingers :angel :fingers
hehehehe...i dont think that they have dislocated collar bones like i have :rollin
Dislocated shoulder and yet he still smiles.... :thumbup

A true gritty biker...... :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hehe...now the shoulder is geting better i can work, fuck, ride my bikes... :rollin .
Actualy it was popped out for a few minutes as itself popped in when i tryed to lift my CB of the ground (lucky me).
What is ripped apart is the upper joint on my shoulder where the collar bone, arm bone and the back bone are conected. Now the collar bone is "floating" freely about 2 centimeters abowe it. My arm gained much of its prewious movement back but i have wery limited power in my right arm now :cry .
Howewer there is no need to cry as i can pull a wheelie as i have done it after crash (fell just slight pain when letting the front wheel come down easy).

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wheeler said:
Hehe...now the shoulder is geting better i can work, f#ck*, ride my bikes... :rollin .
Actualy it was popped out for a few minutes as itself popped in when i tryed to lift my CB of the ground (lucky me).
What is ripped apart is the upper joint on my shoulder where the collar bone, arm bone and the back bone are conected. Now the collar bone is "floating" freely about 2 centimeters abowe it. My arm gained much of its prewious movement back but i have wery limited power in my right arm now :cry .
Howewer there is no need to cry as i can pull a wheelie as i have done it after crash (fell just slight pain when letting the front wheel come down easy).
Well mate, I hope you get well soon, and that the bike is good as well.... :respekt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts