Honda CB1000R Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
There was a time that having not logged into the site for a couple of days it would take ages to catch up on new posts. The site was buzzin and always a good read. There seems to be alot less posts going on these days. Am I missing something.
hi mate what was the make of that bike lifter i got from you cheers jeff

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
squidger hasn't been on since 2018, you may be waiting for a reply for some time

Reactions: COLVERT

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
Yeah there was alot of endless crap from one or two individuals but we do need to keep the banter going... it's the life and soul of a forum.

As far as the board/layout is concerned, I'm also not that keen on it.... Vbulletin is a better option than what we had before and some of the features are better but I agree it is sterile... this has been raised, personally I still like good old orange text on black! :)
Keep the banter going ?????????--It's GONE along with any input or management effort.

This is now a ship without a rudder. All of you older members would be horrified.---🙍‍♀️

We also have a zillion smillies that nobody uses.

Reactions: Ghostrider.1127

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Keep the banter going ?????????--It's GONE along with any input or management effort.

This is now a ship without a rudder. All of you older members would be horrified.---🙍‍♀️

Hey mate... how you doing.....

As you can tell I haven't looked in here for probably a year I'm not sure. It's all changed though, looks better to be fair. I don't seem to have any admin access anymore which is fair enough as I'm never here.

What you riding now?.... I have a 2019 Kawasaki Z1000SX

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
Hey mate... how you doing.....

As you can tell I haven't looked in here for probably a year I'm not sure. It's all changed though, looks better to be fair. I don't seem to have any admin access anymore which is fair enough as I'm never here.

What you riding now?.... I have a 2019 Kawasaki Z1000SX
For the last year a----------------50cc mobylette-------Top speed 20mph.--( With a following wind. )

·
Registered
722 Posts

Plus the layout it´s shit.... 🤣

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same here, I see this forum format used elsewhere.

This one could use an area for pictures. An area separate from technical and general topics.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts