Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
NOT Dunlop Sportmax D214. They were discontinued for a reason. When I wear these suckers out I'll probably do:

Battlax S22 Front (Reason: dual compound. Good wear in the center, HYPERSPORT grip on the shoulders)
Battlax T31 Rear (Reason: dual compound. Excellent wear in the center, knee dragging grip on the shoulders)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Price first, then brand, then tire. I have good runs with Michelin PR2's and PR3's on a Concours 14. With cold temp experiences, I'm not a fan of Dunlop RoadSmarts as experienced on my former Z1000 and Concours 14. My CB1kR NSC came with S21's and I like them. No idea how many miles I'll get out of them. Definitely will also consider the S22's at replacement time.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Still Road 5s

·
Registered
62 Posts
Price first, then brand, then tire. I have good runs with Michelin PR2's and PR3's on a Concours 14. With cold temp experiences, I'm not a fan of Dunlop RoadSmarts as experienced on my former Z1000 and Concours 14. My CB1kR NSC came with S21's and I like them. No idea how many miles I'll get out of them. Definitely will also consider the S22's at replacement time.
Same here

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'd be good with a set of Pilot Roads

Still Road 5s

1 - 15 of 15 Posts