Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how I found my way back to HONDA I have been looking long and hard for my next new bike.
I had decided to buy the Yamaha FZ1 and give up on Honda. Now that Honda is making what I want Their is hope for my to keep my wings and be a RED RIDER.

I used to be a ulr pro but now I actualy have a life so lets hope this ling works?

http://www.yamahafz1oa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83816

I forgot how to my the cool link sorry
[Yamadog guys say CB1000R]http://www.yamahafz1oa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83816

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Great forum FZ1OA... I'm a member as well (BandanaFZ1).

I couldn't see a link to this forum though... or did you just start searching and found us that way?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude I have been looking for my next new bike for a couple years!
I cannot believe that I did not find the new CB1000R until now!
What a looser I feel like
I found this UK forum by Google and opening every single link to CB1000R.

I used to visit motard junkies and thought I'd build the xr650r, then fireblades.org and though I'd build the 919. But I don't want to build a bike I need to work at my future.

So I looked at the Z1000, the super duke, Vstrom,919,SV1000,Shiver,690sm, :blah :blah :blah .
Then I found the YAMAHA FZ1000, AND thought WOW it is exactly what I want for a good all around bike, but it is just not a Honda.

I just sold my 2001 gsxr1000 and my 2002 f4i, kawi 175
Now I only have my 2003,cr250, 2002 cr80, & 1978 cb750k

I am not single any more so my bike funds are not the same.
Sure I suppose every time I will buy my wife a new bunch of diamonds I could get another new bike, haha hah ha, like that’s an every day thing.

I realy want my next bike to be a HONDA but if I cannot get the CB1000R in 2009 in America I am sure I will Love a 2009 Yamaha FZ1 it is that simple.
I just turned 50 so it could be my last (oh god) new street bike.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
50? Last? Nah, LOADS of time left! I must say that my second choice would definitely be a 990 SuperDuke, without doubt, and if I was in the US (never know still!) then that'd be the one I'd have (assuming the CB1000R never comes out there)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts