Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a living????
I`m a travel agent.
I don`t book holidays but work for a company who organises
travel for oil companies mainly.
My job is to arrange tickets for collection at airports and for a
bit of variety I also do rail travel....
I spend a lot time talking to Indian call centres(a lot of airlines are using them now) :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
611 Posts
Broker (at home).

Hours and hours in front of my computer.

very stressy.

·
Administrator
7,101 Posts
I'm an electrician. :thumbup

·
Registered
876 Posts
I get fired out of canons :p

·
Registered
876 Posts
misscb1 said:
JJON said:
I get fired out of canons :p
Hmmmm.you know what happened to Pinnochio don`t you!!!
:lol :lol
Oh yes. though I was watching the 'late night' version :lol

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I fix laptops for a slightly large UK based company. And I do web stuff for them too when they can't be bothered to pay someone proper to do it :rollin

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
I am kind of a Programme Manager, I am responsible for the Microsoft development environment for a large pension company here in Sweden. My job consists of meetings, reports, and a lot of argumentation trying to get our conservative higher management to understand modern Microsoft development.

I am also trying to introduce Agile development and Lean. :banghead

·
Registered
382 Posts
Funny that, almost the same question my wife asks me when she gets home from work except she says 'what have you been doing all day' ;)

Taxi driver, domestic technician, taxi driver, nurse, taxi driver, doctor, taxi driver, cleaner, taxi driver, home work do-er, taxi driver, consumer, timetable co-ordinator, travel co-ordinator, project manager etc etc oh, and did I forget to mention taxi driver aka house-husband :laugh

·
Registered
228 Posts
i´m technical engineer and responsible for radioogical diagnostic medical equipment in hospitals and doctors institutes, selling service contracts.

and sometimes when i need support for my laptop... i plague our local IT department...
:taunt

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm an IBM technician and keep a bunch of IBM mainframe type machines up and running in NL

All very boring but it pays the bills and I don't have to work 9 to 5. Hate that sort of routine.

Have also studied Environmental Sciences at Utrecht uni back in the late 80's and was a lighting and sound engineer for various rock\theatre\dance groups until the stress caught up with me and I did my back in twice. Couldnt do anything for almost a year and after that got my IBM certification and became a born again biker .
:thumbup

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Aint going to say what I do,

all I get it "this don't work, why can't I do this blah blah blah...", plus "the customer services re Sh***" etc etc.....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts