• Yellow/Green (let's call it vomit)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was decided on black but then I saw a picture of the silver one and now I am not sure anymore...

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I went through the same thing; went through each colour at least three times, until I came back around to black, and now I wish I'd gone for white, which you missed off incidentally :lol

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Antnee said:
I went through the same thing; went through each colour at least three times, until I came back around to black, and now I wish I'd gone for white, which you missed off incidentally :lol
Fixed! But now you all have to vote again! :banghead

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I have been ridding a long time and have many different color leathers; so a new black or silverCB1000 is my choice.

Since many bikers are about show we must also consider which color bike will look best with our women on them also.
My wife has black hair and white-ish skin so she will look best on the black bike.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rossi said:
Well I have been ridding a long time and have many different color leathers; so a new black or silverCB1000 is my choice.

Since many bikers are about show we must also consider which color bike will look best with our women on them also.
My wife has black hair and white-ish skin so she will look best on the black bike.
Unless she's a pigmy I can't see her fitting on the back! :notme

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
rossi said:
:clap

Personally my pillion seat and foot pegs are coming straight off, no women messing up the lines of my baby!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
92 visitors, 14 votes, later:
Black is leading by 2:1 over a fairly equal white/silver grouping. Only one person voted for the Green, I am assuming they are colorblind :potty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Maybe that green reminds them of their favorite beer? huh

I do not know

Heh they call it dragon has any body personaly seen this green color?

maybe it is one of those things you have to see in person to like it.
You know like the suzuki B king or the Z1000

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Could be, like my orange Hornet. Doesn't look great in most photos, but when the sun catches it then it looks awesome!

·
Registered
256 Posts
It is a real tough one. I have a black hornet now though so the white seems like a change is as good as a rest, and I think it will look good with some red Renthol bars and various other Red Anodised ods and sods. still only dreaming though one year left on the Hornet! PS love the site, Thanks Guys.. PPs cant believe how upset some people are getting about the release date. Patience is a vertue Anger is a gift! ;)

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hey Sam, red and white sounds :thumbup

Have you seen this white Rosso Cromo bike with the red splashes on it? I think the red chain they had on the XESS demo bike would be perfect too!

I really want to see more photos of that bike!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts