Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So happy with the new slip on Exhaust. After the install of the silencer I fired it up and wasn't that impressed by the sound, it was a minor difference from the stock exhaust, a little more deeper tone. Removed the dB killer and I'm very happy with the sound as it is. Don't want it to be any louder. Looks killer too I think. Took it for a drive to see if the noise was too much. After a 2 hour drive I wasn't annoyed by the volume what so ever. I'm a sucker for detail and I just love the craftsmanship of welding on the silencer. Worth every penny I think! More mods on the way but if I have to choose between driving or modding I choose to drive at the moment. Had a week of rain and finally the sun is there for a good part of the day so wanna use the bike where I bought it for. Making miles😊. Still adjusting from a gsxr 750 2011 to this bike but I'm getting there day by day.

An impression video:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
An update: I've aplied the R&G transparant tank grips on the bike. I was a pain in the ass actually, stil fairly happy with the result. After I bought it and riding it for the first time with full leathers on, I noticed that the tank started scratching because of my knee protector on my pants. I'm a tall guy so my upper legs and knee cover the tank quite a lot. It's not estaticly pleasing I suppose, but it's more grip when breaking and keeps the tank protected. IMG_20200627_164219.jpg IMG_20200627_150156.jpg IMG_20200627_150138.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts