Honda CB1000R Forum banner

vibs : 2021 Black Edition?

4K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  ArtyY 
#1 ·
REF:

Just wondering if Honda has ironed out the vibrations issues in the 2021 version?
Any owners can testify with their experiences?

#10 ·
Just to summarize this thread.
I decided to buy this bike and so far there is no intrusive vibrations/harshness on foot-pegs, seat or handle-bars.
See my review:

#12 · (Edited)
Now that my new CB has gone past its break-in period, I did notice the vibrations on the seat and pegs when hitting 6-6.5K RPM.
But, that RPM range is not the daily diet of my bike so it's not an issue to me.

#19 ·
Took my CB up to stratosphere speeds today to test out new engine oil + filter and just wanted to know how this bike felt at those triple digit speeds.
I had to force myself to really lean forward or it felt like I could have been blown off the seat: chest on tank and wrists high up on grips ... can you imagine a chimpanzee on a swing-bars? Still felt a lot of pressure and I know I'm only using 1/2 of the engine's capacity.

Now, I appreciate the seating position and the arched down grips of the CBR's --- it is really designed for high speeds.

Horses for courses ... that's what it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.