Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -

I'm looking to completely overhaul the handlebars on my 2018 NSC. I understand I have limited options unless I want to lengthen wires or hoses.

What causes me hesitation is around geometry. I'd love to get some handlebars that are swept back a bit more or lifted a bit. What handling issues would I be causing with different handlebar setups? Obviously, I want unimpeded full lock left and right, but outside of that - what will modifying the handlebars do to the overall handling of the bike?

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi Rodriguezrs,,
did you look into raising the factory bar?
i put on Rox offset 1.5" bar risers and happy with them. it reduced the strain on my wrists.
maybe a direct 2" rise would be better.
let us know what you will go for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello -

I'm looking to completely overhaul the handlebars on my 2018 NSC. I understand I have limited options unless I want to lengthen wires or hoses.

What causes me hesitation is around geometry. I'd love to get some handlebars that are swept back a bit more or lifted a bit. What handling issues would I be causing with different handlebar setups? Obviously, I want unimpeded full lock left and right, but outside of that - what will modifying the handlebars do to the overall handling of the bike?

Thanks for your time.
Rox 1 1/2" Barback Risers For 1 1/8" Bars
The Bar Back Risers from Rox allow for much more adjustment than standard risers. Not only do they move your bars 1 1/2" up, they also move them 1" forward or backward. Additionally, they include step shims for installation on bikes with a step down triple clamp.
Features:
  • Moves bars 1 1/2" up and 1" forward or backward from OEM position
  • CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
  • Engraved Rox logo lends a factory look to your bike
  • Includes mounting hardware

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rox 1 1/2" Barback Risers For 1 1/8" Bars
The Bar Back Risers from Rox allow for much more adjustment than standard risers. Not only do they move your bars 1 1/2" up, they also move them 1" forward or backward. Additionally, they include step shims for installation on bikes with a step down triple clamp.
Features:
  • Moves bars 1 1/2" up and 1" forward or backward from OEM position
  • CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
  • Engraved Rox logo lends a factory look to your bike
  • Includes mounting hardware

1 - 4 of 4 Posts