Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The weather is perfect, the bike is on the back yard at the moment with the pillion foot pegs removed. Loving the pillion seat cowl too, looks awesome. No need to test the heated grips. Feels a lot taller and heavier than the 600 Hornet that it replaces, but that's just while stationary.

I may be unavailable for most of the rest of the day :thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since you ask so nicely:

Notice how it looks just like any other CB1000R? :lol

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Antnee said:
Since you ask so nicely:

Notice how it looks just like any other CB1000R? :lol
Yes but it is YOURS!! and it is the first UK owners bike we have seen on here..... plus it sounds like it may have already had my backside on it the other evening. :rollin :taunt

The cowl looks nice... an essential mod I'd say (is it a complete replacement item, so can easily be removed when carrying a pillion?). Get your order in for the R&G stuff plus black ultra low renthals with a titanium cross brace. As well as these... http://www.streetfighterstore.co.uk/black_lightning/618 (don't forget the club discount).

The bike will be sorted!... almost.

·
Registered
96 Posts
big congrats Ant !!

bike looks amazing i must say. If you feel the need to come show off im person feel free :) haha. Gonna try and get down to a honda showroom over the weekend for a look at one in the flesh.

Did Dobles fit everything to the bike pre delivery? or did you do it this morning ?

Bez

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Did Dobles fit everything to the bike pre delivery? or did you do it this morning ?
I know the answer so will save Ant doing it........ Yes they did fit everything pre-delivery.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Very tempted to be honest Bez... and have been offered a pretty good (overall) trade-in on my FZ1... but is still too much to stretch myself to at the moment... I'll hold out until next year I think.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
erm dunno...what are you having fitted?

Is everything confirmed for tomorrow? have you/they been in close communication over the past few days, I can see their driver doing a few miles over the next couple of weeks :lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dan what did you think of the white in the flesh compared to the black ? was the white as good as we thought it would be ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ahh cheers Dan. Must have missed that post :)

hmm now you got me thinking Ant could have been rite and i could have been wrong afterall !! :p

guess ill need to see them for myself. I do like the black very much, its a close call between that and the white. i just dont a plain looking bike so i thought the contrast of the white one might have given it the edge.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Bez... I had the least interest in the Silver... no interest in fact... yet it was the one colour that had the most impact on me.... it is really nice in the flesh!

·
Registered
96 Posts
god what are you trying to do to me dan :D

i was struggling with two options, now your making me consider a third.. your an evul man i tell you :)

really wanna get down the showroom now, i'll talk nicely to the GF and see if a detour can be made tom i think.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
:lol check out the colour/model vote.... might give you a better idea of what's hot and what's not :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts