Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The best way to solve all these problems is to just ride by yourself, old numero uno. But no man is an island, and group rides are their own special kind of fun. At MO, we definitely do our fair share of group rides. Here’s what we’ve learned about the things most likely to go wrong, and what you can do to ward them off ahead of time.
Read more about the Top 10 Things That Go Wrong On Group Rides at Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
1. I have to pee
2. Slow Harley
3. Slow Harley
4. Slow Harley
5. Slow Harley
6. Slow Harley
7. Slow Harley
8. Slow Trike
9. Slow Harley
10. I gotta pee again....

·
Registered
887 Posts
^ hahahahaha

EDIT: There was a large Honda Grom and mini bike ride on the Tail of the Dragon this past weekend (popular twisty road here in the states). Over 550 little bikes. Their biggest complaint? Slow Harleys. Harleys even hold up 8HP bikes :D

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
^ hahahahaha

EDIT: There was a large Honda Grom and mini bike ride on the Tail of the Dragon this past weekend (popular twisty road here in the states). Over 550 little bikes. Their biggest complaint? Slow Harleys. Harleys even hold up 8HP bikes :D
Have you seen the video of the cluster**** on the Dragon during that ride? :O A whole BUNCH of folks who had zero clues how to execute avoidance maneuvers!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Have you seen the video of the cluster**** on the Dragon during that ride? :O A whole BUNCH of folks who had zero clues how to execute avoidance maneuvers!
Hahahaha, yes I have. Multiple angles have been posted on FB now. I watched it over and over and over. People just all over the place, people randomly falling down once stopped, girl running right into the path of someone WAY out of control and going too fast for the situation, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts