Discussion Starter #1
They were taken with my little compact digital camera so the quality isn't 100%

... sssshhhhh, don't tell anyone.... but the white is nice :love

Attachments

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
That looks great, those empty roads....

Did you find the white starts to show the muck....

I saw the dealers demo and after 3 days it was getting grubby.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Great photos thanks Hass. :thumbup

Does anyone else live there? :)

White..........mmmmmmmmmmmm!

PS.How's the weather been there? Bloody windy this way!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's a great little area of roads about an hour from Stockholm city and about 40 minutes from where I live. There's not alot of cars or anything out this time of year as most people are on vacation. And the few that are travelling take the main roads. The best sections of road were unfortunately too much fun to stop and take pictures.

The road surfaces are fairly poor in Sweden but about half of this road has been recently resurfaced so that was nice. However, I might soften up the high speed compression damping slightly (if it's possible) once I get my bike.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
You don't get high/low speed adjustment on the CB hass, you just get preload, damping and rebound adjustment, which is still more than I know what to do with!

You're coming around onto the white side are you? Oh dear dear dear. In fairness though, the black shows up muck really easily, certainly more than my orange Hornet did. Finger prints are especially bad on it I find

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice pics Hass. The white does look cool. I want to see what it looks like with the seat cowl on. I've seached everywhere and cant find a picture.

Can anyone help?

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Gupster said:
Nice pics Hass. The white does look cool. I want to see what it looks like with the seat cowl on. I've seached everywhere and cant find a picture.

Can anyone help?
I think Speighty is your man for this

·
Registered
96 Posts
never underesitmate the power of the white bike hass... search your feelings.. you know this to be true.. :lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Gupster said:

Can anyone help?
This one can give a rough idea Gupster.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Oh yes! :lick

Thanks chaps. Nice photos - I've printed them off and put them in my garage. I'll sit on a deck chair and stare at them until the real one arrives.

Hass, if you're having the CB you've currently got, have you run it in properly or have you been riding it like you stole it! Either way you've got to get yourself a seat cowl. Having spoken to Honda Technical Department they say it adds 15mph to top speed and reduces fuel consumption by 10%. Its all to do with aerodynamics apparently :book. It only works with white though

:beer

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ordering a seat cowl (and some other parts) as soon as we get the Swedish prices. We get a 5000kr voucher for Honda accessories when we order a CB1000R before 1/8 so I can get a bucket load of bling all for free! :thumbup :yay

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
This is Speighty's bike:

Notice how he doesn't have any pillion pegs on it any more either? Did the same as me; fit seat cowl, remove pillion pegs :lol

Notice also how he's got mans brake callipers? :taunt

1 - 20 of 23 Posts