Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Marquez back on the RC213V-S for test day in Montmelo.

·
Registered
05 919; 14 CB1000R; 18 CB1000R
171 Posts
Been watching the tests on the Moto GP app. I know it's not the same, but hearing that makes me even more excited for me SC headers and slip-on to arrive.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just saw you've got Woolich to go with the exhaust system. Do you have an ETA from SC? Did you order it from the US distributor in Austin, TX?
Anywhere from 2-4 weeks now. I ordered it from the US distributor, but both the titanium headers and conic "70's" slip-on in black were not stocked in the US. So I'm waiting on both to arrive from Europe. Then the headers are getting sent right out to Jet-Hot to get ceramic coated in satin black. I loved the look of the black Moriwaki exhaust so I'm going that route with the SC exhaust.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anywhere from 2-4 weeks now. I ordered it from the US distributor, but both the titanium headers and conic "70's" slip-on in black were not stocked in the US. So I'm waiting on both to arrive from Europe. Then the headers are getting sent right out to Jet-Hot to get ceramic coated in satin black. I loved the look of the black Moriwaki exhaust so I'm going that route with the SC exhaust.
My SC slip-on was ordered at the end of November (out of stock) and took 11 weeks to arrive.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My SC slip-on was ordered at the end of November (out of stock) and took 11 weeks to arrive.
Seriously?! I don't want to wait that long. I mean if I have to, but jeez..... 11 weeks. I'm sorry you had to wait that long.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what they quoted me for the titanium headers and the matte black conic exhaust.
Since that exhaust is specific to the NSC, they probably don't sell many units and Italy probably doesn't keep it in stock. It's most likely waiting to be built. Every Friday the guys in Austin get a shipping manifest from the factory so they can update you weekly if you shoot them an email or phone call.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Since that exhaust is specific to the NSC, they probably don't sell many units and Italy probably doesn't keep it in stock. It's most likely waiting to be built. Every Friday the guys in Austin get a shipping manifest from the factory so they can update you weekly if you shoot them an email or phone call.
Thanks for the info. I'll try to give them a call today and see if they have any good news for me. The slip-on backorder email I got stated, " A normal ETA for these exhausts is usually 2-5 weeks but SC Italy shows it readily available so it may come in on one of our next shipments in 2-3 weeks. " So hopefully I'll be lucky and it's actually true.

·
Registered
171 Posts
More news about Marquez, just got a Moto GP news alert. He will miss the opening 2 rounds this year to let his right humerus fully heal.

·
Registered
171 Posts
yeah, I saw that
Really excited for the races this weekend, and I'm glad I don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to watch them either.

Also, looks like I don't have to wait 11 weeks for my headers. Looks like they are coming in right at the 4 week mark.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hahaha. I'll have to watch it again. Had a lot going on at the same time last night.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts