5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blade said:
Crikey not looking good is it :thumbdown
way things are going the only way to ride a bike will be on a track :shake

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
I haven't seen or heard of any of this before... it could be just scaremongering but to be honest the majority of the proposal seem to make common sense to me. The points "In Fance..." are all a bit silly and the approved parts only point will be impossible to enforce, but other things such as mandatory bike kit is worthwhile.

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DAN said:
I haven't seen or heard of any of this before... it could be just scaremongering but to be honest the majority of the proposal seem to make common sense to me. The points "In Fance..." are all a bit silly and the approved parts only point will be impossible to enforce, but other things such as mandatory bike kit is worthwhile.
Any one with any sense should not need telling to wear proper bike kit, by that i mean protective kit, not bright fluorescent over jackets etc

·
Super Moderator
1,844 Posts
I'm living in France and I'm really not looking forward to the future, All they seem to want to do is run the bikers off the roads by slowly bringing in more and more stupid regulations. They did say that they were going to do away with the power restrictions as its been found that it did nothing for road deaths for bikers.

When the whole motorcycle industry in France grinds to a halt they will have only them selves to blame. What sort of country allows someone to drink and drive but only gives them points and if they do go on and lose there licence for something they go straight out and buy themselves a small two person car and you do not need any licence to drive one. Really makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

All I can say is Bloody Frogs :thumbdown :angry :banghead

·
Registered
394 Posts
Glad I dont live in France after reading that load of shite.....Lardy get ya ass back to England son. :guinness

1 - 7 of 7 Posts