Honda CB1000R Forum banner

How do you rate the new forum..

• I like it, a positive step forward, nice one!

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I want to go back!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Hmm not sure yet need a bit more time to decide

Votes: 11 32.4%
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
It doesn't show on my computer.

All the TABS at the top of somebody else's profile say---ABOUT ME and FRIENDS. Nothing at all about messages.

When I look for messages I've left on previous occasions for other people they just cannot be found.

It might come up on your ADMIN screen but not in the general forum. Very strange.

I liked to leave a message from time to time for folk who are not often on the forum ( friends. ) to contact me and say how they are doing.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I'm on my mobile seeing the mobile site, so I can't check right now, but the last time I looked the option was on the left of the profile

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
I have just tried this out Colvert by sending a test message - let me know if it gets through ok :thumbup

In your profile / About Me tab - "Post a user note" ....

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
I have just tried this out Clovert by sending a test message - let me know if it gets through ok :thumbup

In your profile / About Me tab - "Post a user note" ....
Post a user note---------------There is no tab for that in my profile and I guess every other forum user too. Must be a Mod or Admin thing.--

PS ( Lol, ) I've only been on the forum 5 years plus, so I don't really expect you to get my name right yet.--:clap:clap:clap:angel

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
PS ( Lol, ) I've only been on the forum 5 years plus, so I don't really expect you to get my name right yet.--:clap:clap:clap:angel
Soz mate - dyslexic typing Doh :emb

Regarding your original problem, if you don't have the "Post a user note" option, the solution is as they say "above my pay grade".

·
Registered
887 Posts
hi all..new member here just joined the forum but cannot seem to post anything? only reply to posts..any ideas why, thanks
You got the bargain basement package. To start new posts you'll have to upgrade to the premium VIP package :D

Na, welcome aboard. I'm sure someone smarter than me will figure it out.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
hi all..new member here just joined the forum but cannot seem to post anything? only reply to posts..any ideas why, thanks
We have a policy here of having to approve new members before they can post. While you signed up here at the end of September, your account wasn't approved until yesterday, October 2. You should be able to start new threads now without any further issues. Sorry about the delay, but welcome to the community!

Neil

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
:thumbup Glad to help!

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
Today the advertisements are overwhelming. Not uncommon with forums these days.
The new owners have no interest in bikers. They just use the forum to help them make money.---I guess that's what makes the world go round.------:alien:

Reactions: Lightring
41 - 57 of 57 Posts