Honda CB1000R Forum banner

How do you rate the new forum..

• I like it, a positive step forward, nice one!

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I want to go back!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Hmm not sure yet need a bit more time to decide

Votes: 11 32.4%
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Doubt that it'd be hard to add strikethrough, but I'm also not sure how much it'd be used. The formatting that we have already is rarely used :notme

·
Registered
95 Posts
You should be able to edit the thread header.

Click 'edit post' then click 'go advanced'..................... Should work.

Admin will have to sort out the strike through tab.............. Not sure if you could do it in word, then copy and paste it over.... Bit of a faff I know.
I've tried the 'Edit Post' > 'Go Advanced' route before, but it only changes the header on the first post, the thread still keeps the old title when viewed from the Forum...any thoughts?

Doubt that it'd be hard to add strikethrough, but I'm also not sure how much it'd be used. The formatting that we have already is rarely used :notme
Understood about the effort vs. usage, I figured I'd ask not knowing if it was a simple setting to turn or something...no big deal either way though...just nitpicking :D

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
It is probably simple because the forum just uses CKEditor for your post entry and supports custom BBcode/HTML. You probably can't change the post title because it's linked to the page URL and that can mess with search engine indexing. May or may not be the case, not sure

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
:thumbupGot used to it now. :thumbup

However !!!!! Where's my account number to be found ??????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
Your profile. About me tab. Its there membership number 2****7 :D
It can only be seen by Mods and Admin !!! Could you send me the number ,please, by Private Message ?? Thanks in advance. :thumbup

Colvert. :D

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
The ones below the avatar are not your membership numbers. They're basically just related to where your user ID sits in the database. Irrelevant to be honest

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
Steve,
Click on 'My Profile', then click on 'About me' and it should be listed.
Sorry about the stir up. :respekt Guess the simple PM will cover it if people want their number. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Thanks Pete :thumbup

must be only you mods that can see them :8
No Mods aren't always able to see the info either Steve.

I had a similar problem when trying to help out another member - neither of us could see the info.

It really needs sorting out by the "top brass".

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
Since the update I don't know. Used to be emailed and PM'd to you before.
Could I ask you, please, The Top Brass, what happened to the open messages we could leave for any of the forum members to read as well as those it was directly posted to ???

Does it still exist and if so can it be added ?

Colvert.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts