Honda CB1000R Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Not a problem , i can send it to you.
:eek: thanks for the offer :) seriously considering it... (although seems like they have changed in 2019 to ship to Australia?? :) )

they say glass is 88x120.. which is much bigger than 60x110.. about about AUD$170 hmmmm
unfortunately doesn't look as cool as the smaller ones.. but my small ones annoy me with small area of view...hard to choose :p

·
Registered
116 Posts
I worried about fitting smaller mirrors, because I do a lot of riding in traffic.

But these are fine. They protrude a little beyond the bar ends (which does make the bike a few cm wider), and your elbows don't take up any of your field of view. They've required little if any adjustment.

·
Registered
590 Posts
i do agree. the placement and width (and non-elbows) are fine.. i just find myself wishing there was a bit more glass area from time to time :)

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
:eek: thanks for the offer :) seriously considering it... (although seems like they have changed in 2019 to ship to Australia?? :) )

they say glass is 88x120.. which is much bigger than 60x110.. about about AUD$170 hmmmm
unfortunately doesn't look as cool as the smaller ones.. but my small ones annoy me with small area of view...hard to choose :p
Can't see the point in having rear-view mirrors that don't do a good job.---:confused:

·
Read Only
80 Posts
At first, I used these smaller mirrors.
But they were too small for me, so it was hard to see anything.

Then I installed them and I am totally satisfied with them. High quality!

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not really an aftermarket accessory though the matte black vinyl wrap is I suppose. 1st time vinyl wrapping, what a pain in the ass doing the headlight surround. Looks much better IMO, still not sure about the radiator cowls though :confused

20190715_174043.jpg

20190715_174004.jpg

101 - 109 of 109 Posts