Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ello all. Well another board pops up eh? Few old names I recognise here!!

Looking on the Doble site to see what they are selling the CB1000R for, and here I am.

Bonjour :beer :kiss

·
Registered
876 Posts
Bugger off!!!

:p

Only joking Ray, nice to hear from you mate. What are you riding nowadays?

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Woohoo wotcha mate... been a long time... how are you.... email, pm, phone whatever :lol

Are you considering? ;) ;) ;)

Checkout the discounts forum especially the massive 40% Dobles one :lick

Good to see you back!!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Welcome to you BabyGimp! :thumbup I remember the name from the Nest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't believe I just wrote fu**in war and piece then hit the back button by mistake and lost the lot!!!! :shake

Anyway, I'll fill yo all in over the next few days, but all is good. Did a track day round the GP at Brands and was buzzing for days!!

Hi Dan, hope Trace and the kids are ok, but I will give you a call. Not still riding the FZ1 surely with that beauuuutiful looking Honda available? :)

Got a test ride booked for next week as mine is pretty much a commuter bke now, so need something to polish apart from the old chap :smoke

Hopefully be kicking around a bit now, so will say all the other stuff I just lost another night, but for now it's eh up JJON, still on the black 600 or tempted by the CB1000R?

Antnee, Admin eh? ooooooh :thumbup nice site mate (oh and you Dan). Had a quick squint on the nest but have to say this site looks a fair bit more visually appealing, oh and you lot are bloody nice blokes.....and ladies ;)

Everyone else...too many to go through....helloooooo and I do remember you all, and hope to catch up with you on a ride or 2 this Summer if I can keep up with you.

Anyway, it's late and I'm going to bed, but I will be around and catch up with some old mates, and hope to see you all soon.

Love and beers to all :kiss :beer

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yes still on the Hornet Ray but had some major problems with it (long story) so I'm putting a little aside each month, depending on how long the Hornet lives will decide how much I have to spend on a bike but the CB may be out of reach :angry

So expect to see me pottering about on a Chinese scooter any day soon :help

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Hello mate... yes Tracey and the kids are well and we even have a new edition.....

A year old.... proper little monster he is...
Ollie the Cocker Spaniel...

Not much to tell you really, still wishing we had another, larger house that better suits our needs.... a few changes on the job front that might surprise you too. Will look forward to that chat. Hope Claire is well too - say hi :hello

The FZ1 is running beautifully but I must admit the new CB is a real looker.... unfortunately I'm well over a grand short with the FZ1 as a Part-X to be able to buy one so I'll wait a year and see how prices pan out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts