Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
deposit is down on a black edition, four to six months according to my dealer. It should prove a bit more sassy than my current S-10. I cannot wait. The sleek, clean blacked out edition is one of the most beautiful rides I have laid my eyes on. I haven't even sat on one and I still ordered it. Bikes are supposed to be lithe and nimble unlike the big dressers. This one truly fits the bill. I have seen every you tube post and I cant find anyone who MF's the bike for any significant reasons. Some of the full exhausts I've heard are almost orgasmic. Unreal! My hope is to find a tuner here in the Phoenix metro area that I can trust to remap and dyno the bike after doing a cat bypass or full exhaust upgrade. If anyone has any contacts for an experienced tuner in Phoenix, I would truly appreciate the heads up. I have the first ride/break-in already mapped and I'll try not to kill myself on the twisties.

·
Registered
26 Posts
and best wishes with the needed mods to the Black NSC

From glorious Western Macronistan

Where crusty wizened riders say:
You feed oats to a nag, won't make it a racehorse.

And keep the rubber side down ;)

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
My hope is to find a tuner here in the Phoenix metro area that I can trust to remap and dyno the bike after doing a cat bypass or full exhaust upgrade.

For perfect performance, throttle response, and durability, special mapping developed by Akrapovič R&D in collaboration with our partner Rapid Bike by Dimsport has to be used. Please visit Akrapovic , where you can download the mapping.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and best wishes with the needed mods to the Black NSC

From glorious Western Macronistan

Where crusty wizened riders say:
You feed oats to a nag, won't make it a racehorse.

And keep the rubber side down ;)
thank you my brother, shinny side always up!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
Dude! Thats the ine, i love the sound of their system and did not see it in all black. I bet a full map with that system would spectacular! Much thanks!
That slip-on will not give you any performance gains at it's EC, TUV approved - street legal - EURO 5
Be careful about who flashes your bike. The ECU is easily bricked by the inexperienced.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That slip-on will not give you any performance gains at it's EC, TUV approved - street legal - EURO 5
Be careful about who flashes your bike. The ECU is easily bricked by the inexperienced.
i totally agree, lots of research before touching anything. and who knows, i may love it the way it is and not change a thing. a slip on might be plenty of sound and totally satisfactory. Those Japanese engineers are pretty f'ing smart.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
i totally agree, lots of research before touching anything. and who knows, i may love it the way it is and not change a thing. a slip on might be plenty of sound and totally satisfactory. Those Japanese engineers are pretty f'ing smart.
Yup, I only added a SC-Project slip-on, well, and a QS and heated grips

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im so antsy about this thing I cant stand it. It is the most beautiful thing I think i have ever seen. My biggest thing is that silly cat hanging off the bottom. I might put one of those belly covers on it to cover it up. who knows.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Im so antsy about this thing I cant stand it. It is the most beautiful thing I think i have ever seen. My biggest thing is that silly cat hanging off the bottom. I might put one of those belly covers on it to cover it up. who knows.
non catted headers should solve this problem :devilish:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree, withe sc 1, sounds bad. Bit again withe the re flash. Im starting to feel sorry for myself having all these problems owning an nsc.🤣

1 - 14 of 14 Posts