Registered
16 Posts
The people spoke, and the date of choice was:

June 29th - 30th 2012

The location is, as usual:

The Hog's Head Hotel, Awsworth
Hotel website

Directions via Google Maps

You will need to contact the hotel yourself to book your room, and I recommend you do it ASAP as spaces are limited. Prices are £66 for TWO nights, including breakfast (and WHAT a breakfast it is!)

If you want to camp then the usual arrangement applies, where you can camp for free as long as you:

• Don't forget your tent poles[/*:m]
  • Don't mind your tent being flattened by Andy's mates flying in in the chopper[/*:m]
  • Spend plenty on beer/food in the pub[/*:m]
Call the hotel on 0115 938 4095 to reserve your room or get any further info you need.

See you there?

Update 13th June 2012 @ 17:30
I've just spoken to Andy and there are three rooms available, so if any of you are staying around the corner you might want to change your reservation

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Waiting for a call back from the Hotel, as she didnt know anything about it mate. Did you speak to Andy? :notme

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
It's all organised with Andy via email, yes. Don't worry about the event itself, just get yourself a room :thumbup

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Roger that Ant! Just spoke to Amy at the Hotel, she's fully aware of the Club meeting - there's only 7 rooms available.
Im now awaiting PERMISSION from the WIFE/BOSS :banghead :angry

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Thats me booked into the Hotel, hurry up and book lads as there are only 6 rooms available, the rest will have to share a tent with Gargy and his pole free tent :laugh

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Don't worry; some of those rooms are doubles, so some of you friendlier guys can double or treble up :love

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well, now you have chosen a weekend I cant make :potty I hope you guys & gals have a good one :guinness :beer

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Booked....... Me and me mate are coming again.

I've booked a single room and a double room. So four left !.... There are no 'twin' rooms.

See ya there........... And I may bring the poles !... No tent, just those fcukin poles.............. :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

We are only doing the Saturday night, so will be travelling up Sat morning, and buggering off Sunday.

To those who havent been before... Foods excellent !

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
I will try my bestest to get there.

I'll only just be home from Egypt and the friday after off to Kornwall meet.

I wont book a room but will prob bring my room on wheels.

Might even chuck a little bike in the back for a pootle out and about.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i've booked a room for the saturday night so i'm lookin' forward to a few bevvies and a laff, with you lot..

my mate is coming along as well on his orange Z1000 :thumbup

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Remember all of you that cant get a room, Andy the owner has said its fine to camp in the grounds and the bikes can be locked up over night round the back of the hotel :thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
clem71 said:
Remember all of you that cant get a room, Andy the owner has said its fine to camp in the grounds and the bikes can be locked up over night round the back of the hotel :thumbup
Thanks for posting that up mate........ :thumbup :thumbup

It's the first one for a while that has mentioned 'Camping', and not brought up the subject of poles...... :yay :yay

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Sorry Pete I did! :laugh

clem71 said:
Thats me booked into the Hotel, hurry up and book lads as there are only 6 rooms available, the rest will have to share a tent with Gargy and his pole free tent :laugh

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Anyone local fancy meeting up on the Saturday morning for a ride out over snake pass, as Im going to be there for the Friday and Saturday! By the time we get back from the rideout all those staying on the Sat would of arrived :thumbup

1 - 20 of 159 Posts