Honda CB1000R Forum banner

What dates ARE convenient for you to attend the 2012 Summer Meet?

• 1st/2nd June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th/9th June

• 15th/16th June

• 22nd/23rd June

• 13th/14th July (does anyone actually want to ride up on Friday 13th?)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we missed last years, but we're back for 2012. We'd like to book in at the Hogs Head Hotel again, as we did in 2009 and 2010, as it's nice and central for pretty much everyone.

However, before we start making plans, I'd like to do a poll to see which dates are the most popular. So, I've put a few dates in to the poll above and you can all choose however many that you think are suitable for you. I'll give it 2 months for us to get enough info and then we'll see about booking the place for the most convenient dates.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Definitely up for a ROOM, I was lucky last time as DaveH pulled out at the last minute.
Great Pub, great food and great owners who let ya use their secure parking for bikes! get in there everyone! we'll have a blast again. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Yep, up for this again, Gargy don't forget the _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ (didn't really want to mention it but couldn't resist) :taunt

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Blow said:
Yep, up for this again, Gargy don't forget the _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ (didn't really want to mention it but couldn't resist) :taunt
GIT !

Already looking forward to this !

Just hoping that my plans for next year don't clash with the yet to be decided date. There's a trip being sorted out around europe that I'm doing, and that date has yet to be set.

:fingers :fingers :fingers :fingers

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Yes please, July is a bit too busy for me tho.

Where's this Hogs Head then? Does it sell real beer or just the yellow disco juice them southern boys like?
:sick

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
The Gamekeeper said:
Yes please, July is a bit too busy for me tho.

Where's this Hogs Head then? Does it sell real beer or just the yellow disco juice them southern boys like?
:sick
Not far from Nottingham Adrian, check out the link Ant posted above and yes they do sell real beer :thumbup

BTW Any can we make sure that there is no wedding on this time :beer

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Gamekeeper said:
See my link above. And I don't think they sell anything that you find in modern pubs. They don't even sell proper Coca Cola or Pepsi :lol Proper pub!

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Antnee said:
The Gamekeeper said:
See my link above. And I don't think they sell anything that you find in modern pubs. They don't even sell proper Coca Cola or Pepsi :lol Proper pub!
I'm in. :guinness

·
Administrator
7,110 Posts
I'll do it this time :D - as long as not too close to 'Kornwall part 3' , 8th -13th July inc. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Blow said:
Is it "cock cream" Paul? :notme

I will try to make this. :)

·
Administrator
7,110 Posts
Antnee said:
Dave H said:
I'll do it this time
Course you will Dave. The only Northerner I've ever known to never venture any further north than Devon :twofin
Well if you're gonna be like that I won't make the effort. :potty :laugh

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any excuse! I've not forgotten that you said you'd buy me a pint two years ago before the last one ;) I'm going to have to start charging interest :lol :guinness

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Fordzoid said:
Blow said:

Close, you got the 2nd word right ;)

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Blow said:
Fordzoid said:
Blow said:

Close, you got the 2nd word right ;)

Is it ARSE ?

Are we off topic yet ?, or just a slight Tangent ?..... :laugh :laugh

1 - 20 of 57 Posts