Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I settled on Sword Silver Metallic after I saw a VFR in the same color. Should arrive at the dealers in the middle of next week. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Antnee said:
Excellent! :clap Gone for the ABS I see
Yes, several reasons really: 1) I like abs; I have ridden BMWs with abs for years and it only activated a couple of times, but those couple of times it has been VERY nice to have. 2) My dealer gets four bikes next week - all abs. Honda Sweden won't be bringing in any non-abs bikes until August.

I also ordered a hugger and seat cowl - to be payed for as much as possible by the 5000kr (about 530 Euro) voucher I get from Honda Sweden for original Honda accessories :love (if there's any money over after I've bought those I'll pick something else from the catalogue).

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Have you seen the official accessories catalogue? (See here) The rear hugger is so small, and £175. Doesn't look like it'll be available at launch either. If it's not then I think I'll cancel mine and stick a shock sock on it instead and spend the money on petrol :thumbup

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
I'll see if Doble have any of the extra's this evening and try to get some better pictures... the ones of them fitted are not that great.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Good idea! :thumbup At present, the catalogue says availability TBC, so I'm guessing they won't have any, but as I say; it's just a guess

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Antnee said:
Have you seen the official accessories catalogue? (See here) The rear hugger is so small, and £175. Doesn't look like it'll be available at launch either. If it's not then I think I'll cancel mine and stick a shock sock on it instead and spend the money on petrol :thumbup
Ouch! That IS tiny! I think I'll wait for an aftermarket one. Where are you buying your shocksock from?

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Antnee said:
eBay is your friend! :thumbup
We don't have Ebay in Sweden - we have to use the British or German ones :angry

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Ah, that sucks! A friend of mine has one on his Hornet, I'll probably get the same as he has at this rate. I'll let you know about it if you like?

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Antnee said:
Ah, that sucks! A friend of mine has one on his Hornet, I'll probably get the same as he has at this rate. I'll let you know about it if you like?
Definitely! :beer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts