Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took in total 20 hours to sell my R1200R and I got the full asking price (the exact amount for a non abs bike here in Sweden). The money should clear the bank by Tuesday (if I haven't been the subject of an elaborate con job).

Hmmmm.... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black... silver or black...

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
hass said:
Took in total 20 hours to sell my R1200R and I got the full asking price (the exact amount for a non abs bike here in Sweden).
:thumbup Awesome!

BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, WHITE!

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I don't think anyone will be offended rata. Personally I think the green is the worst colour of them all, but people will buy them, and I'll poke fun at them :rollin

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I really do think the white is stunning! Not the one to have if you don't like cleaning though!! :)

In case you've forgotten:-

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Fordzoid said:
I really do think the white is stunning! Not the one to have if you don't like cleaning though!! :)

In case you've forgotten:-

Absolutley, I have now seen a white one it looks great but don't fancy having to keep cleaning it. A black one again looks super
, but I am always concerned that black ends up showing polishing swirls over time, having seen one of the first cbr600r's only months after being released and with a owner who was fuming a bit I steer clear. But that could have been a one of and those who have ordered black should be fine as long as you don't use a scouring pad.

Green sorry not my colour.

Silver well, yes always liked silver.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Scouring pad? :help Nice, soft cloth with plenty of shampoo after rinsing first, and wipe in one direction, that's the way to go! Or at least it would be if I ever cleaned anything :lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts