Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to install "O" kit (over the mudguard), I have SC60 with radiall calipers (non-ABS version)
Can someone share what shall be length of hose from brake cyl to right caliper and what "route" to be used the best (just as OEM)? Hose length from R to L caliper is clear..
I intent to swap handlebars by wider ones (770-780mm), otherwise bike will stay stock

Thanks

·
Registered
2013 CB100R White
1,712 Posts
if you are going to do this right, it seems experience on site this site says you should use Speigler Germany. they'll know the correct lengths. that was ghostrider's advice, and he has more bikes ( and aftermarket parts) than the rest of us put together. meanwhile, AVOID FRENTUBO. I bought a set, which weren't a comfortable fit , and which lacked a couple wee bits for best placement ( which I could cope with), but which leaked! very poor... off they came! back to stock!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you are going to do this right, it seems experience on site this site says you should use Speigler Germany. they'll know the correct lengths. that was ghostrider's advice, and he has more bikes ( and aftermarket parts) than the rest of us put together. meanwhile, AVOID FRENTUBO. I bought a set, which weren't a comfortable fit , and which lacked a couple wee bits for best placement ( which I could cope with), but which leaked! very poor... off they came! back to stock!
Thanks for advice, I'll try to call them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts