Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R ABS BLACK EDITION
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help !! :confused: 2021 CB1000R BE.
Idk what settings I have on my dashboard that is making it do this. I went through my settings and cannot figure out what would make it do it.

I recently noticed during a late night ride when when I was speeding my dash flashes / blinks red in the background. I was doing in excess of 165 km/ hr - It stops to flash when I come below that speed.
I then looked at the dash during the day time, which I never used to notice before and the same thing was happening only when I exceed 165 kms / hr.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Need help !! :confused: 2021 CB1000R BE.
Idk what settings I have on my dashboard that is making it do this. I went through my settings and cannot figure out what would make it do it.

I recently noticed during a late night ride when when I was speeding my dash flashes / blinks red in the background. I was doing in excess of 165 km/ hr - It stops to flash when I come below that speed.
I then looked at the dash during the day time, which I never used to notice before and the same thing was happening only when I exceed 165 kms / hr.
Is over 165 very illegal in your country?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is over 165 very illegal in your country?
No, I don't think it has got to do with any speed limits here in Canada. I can still ride it faster, but at night the flashing red dashboard gets on your nerve and idk how to turn it off.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's in the settings - you can have it do lot's of different things.

Go read the manual & set it however you would like (or turn off).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is shift up mode deactivated? Does it happen in each of the 4 display types?
@Bevo The quickshifter, both up and down are set to ON and SOFT.
I haven't tried the other 3 displays. My current display is set to # 4 which has the issues.
I will try the other displays on a good dry day when there is no snow.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Font Rectangle Parallel Number Screenshot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts