Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last fryday I have bury my so loved wife!
So thats the reason why You guy's maybe did miss?? the contribution from Holland

Maybe hard to read, but live is not fair!! Sorry

Best Regards
Theo van der Klooster
Holland!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Very,very sad news Theo. So sorry to hear it. May she rest in peace.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very, very sorry to hear that, please accept my deepest condolences Theo.

·
Administrator
7,118 Posts
So sorry to hear that Theo,the thoughts of everyone here are with you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Theo,
You and I are never likely to meet because I live on the other side of the "pond" in Australia but we share so very much because we are biking brothers. Unfortunately you are experiencing the lowest of all possible lows at the moment and anything I might say seems so terribly inadequate but I am sure every member of the forum will feel saddened, like me, at the news of your wife's passing. May you gain some comfort from the fact that we all share your grief.

·
Registered
608 Posts
vetrade said:
Theo,
You and I are never likely to meet because I live on the other side of the "pond" in Australia but we share so very much because we are biking brothers. Unfortunately you are experiencing the lowest of all possible lows at the moment and anything I might say seems so terribly inadequate but I am sure every member of the forum will feel saddened, like me, at the news of your wife's passing. May you gain some comfort from the fact that we all share your grief.
I agre and could not say it any better. :(

Gecondoleerd en veel sterkte Theo.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.