Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, me on the 18th when I come over if they've not sold out and if they have pay as you go (O2) for a reasonable price. Certainly won't be paying any rip-off monthly tariff.
Any iPhone fans here?

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
I must admit, they're a very fancy piece of kit, but I'm a Nokia man, and I like my N95 ta very muchly :thumbup

·
Registered
21 Posts
HI RedKite, ive had a jailbreaked Iphone now for a couple of months and found it beats anything on the market, I used to be a Nokia man before, but now converted.
I heard the 3G version has not changed much, still the same text input and no forward facing camera for video calling.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I,
i wait the 17th juilly for buy my iPhone 3G in France (Orange).
I very like it !
Before, i had a HTC TyTN II, but i want change OS. :thumbup

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys,

I just missed out on the first model: firstly they were too expensive, then O2 in the UK dropped the price of the 8 gb model but they were all sold out by the time I got over to the UK..
Now i think the same is going to happen again new model released on the 11th, can't get over before the 18th :shake

Good to see there are some fans though :thumbup

Stu

·
Registered
21 Posts
HI Redkite,

Why bother going to O2, I have a guy that buys them.... then uploads the software so you can use your existing sim card, no need to be with O2 paying stupid monthly tarriffs..he offers good support so if have any questions you can call him anytime...
I test drove the CB100R today, its feels and looks good, im sold., signed up and awaiting my model in black, have you got yours already?
regards
Richard

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Richard

the reason I've picked 02 is that they're supposed to be having a 'Pay as you go' option which (supposedly) will cost around 400 euros. No disrespect to your mate, but that type of deal often is very expensive. Plus until they're released we won't know what the jailbreak options are. It shouldn't be a problem, but you never know. And I can do all that stuff myself.

Don't know if I'm going to get the CB1000r, will have to get a testride soon . My biggest worries are seat height and weight. Financially it wouldn't be until next spring anyway' having bought 3 brand new bikes in the last 3 years.
Congrats with your new toy, how long will you have to wait for delivery? It looks great in black but I also like the white one too....
Please post your first impressions when you pick it up. Enjoy!

Stu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts