|Questions raised at Govt Briefings if WW2 happened in today's society.|
1. Can I have more clarity on the “Your country needs you” slogan, it’s too ambiguous and I’m confused.
2. Why aren’t you doing enough to prevent these air raids?
3. Does the air raid siren apply to everyone?
4. There are only male and female toilets in the air raid shelter and I don’t identify as either.
5. This respirator haversack has a leather strap and I’m a vegan.
6. Why can't I have almond milk on my ration card
7. I find the term “black out” offensive.
8. I find the lack of colour options within military uniforms oppressive.
9. Why didn’t we have stock piles of Spitfires at the start of this conflict?