Honda CB1000R Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Floppy said:
I was told as a child always look after your helmet. If you have an accident you could be a cabbage the rest of your life and the sound of your CB wont matter a toss.
I have decided to get the helmet but I do feel I have to point out that if I was a cabbage I probably wouldn't care that I was a cabbage either :8

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
NO, not true.
Hass, I'd buy a new helmet because 'as almost everyone has said' you've only the 1 head.
You can mod the original exhaust by cutting it open and drilling or cutting some holes in the pipe then welding closed again for next to nothing or even nothing if you already have the equipment.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Wtf is wrong with this dude? All he does is resurrect necro-threads on helmets. I smell a spammer. That, or brain damage from crashing without a helmet. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: COLVERT

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,004 Posts
My suggestion is to stick to the Marushin RS1 helmet. The helmet has a strong exterior shell and would make a great impact on your head.
Mike !!!!!! Look at the date on the posts before you post. You are going back to the dark ages to long lost members.---Lol.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I suspect 'mike' is a bot. one of my local forums is only very lightly used now, and there are almost as many posts which are obviously NOT generated by humans as there are 'real' posts. so far, they all fail the Turing test. but the activity intrigues me - who's doing it? and why? is there a competition going on? is it 'personal'? corporate? government? benign? sinister?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts