Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to my dealer today. Still believes my Silver abs bike will arrive tomorrow *fingers crossed*.

However, interestingly he said that his two White abs bikes (one demo one for sale) have been pushed back to August due to the unexpectedly large demand for White bikes.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hmm, maybe they made less than the others? Do far it's not the most popular option by our members who own, or have ordered the bike.

My local dealer originally offered to swap the coloured panels over between a white non-ABS and a black ABS model to make a black non-ABS for me, maybe yours could do something similar if only they can get any white bike?

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just spoke to the dealer again. Now it seems he got everything backwards. They can't deliver a silver bike until the first week of August but the white bikes will arrive tomorrow. I have until tomorrow 10am to decide if I wait or if I take a white bike.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I second Antnee: go WHITE :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that white bikes (and cars) look great when new but I am not convinced they age well. Plus they need ALOT of cleaning! After careful consideration I decided to stick with the silver... it's going to be a long wait - especially as I have already sold my old bike!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Did you know there are red ones Hass? :devil

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fordzoid said:
Did you know there are red ones Hass? :devil
Not in Sweden :hand

Here, the abs version is available in white, black, silver and green. The non abs version is only available in black or green!

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
A dealer in the UK has had one done in red. Looks quite smart I must say. Check the YouTube vids thread in Multimedia. If you look on the actual YouTube page (click the embedded video to go there) and read the comments, I asked which dealer it was. Can't remember who now, and YouTube is blocked at work so I can't visit the page and tell you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts