Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after 5 1/2 years of faultless fun, I've sold my 2011 CB1K :(

Despite what you may hear and what people say about it the CB1K is an amazing bike for no other reason that it makes owning and using a high performance sports bike accessable and fun.
I used my bike to commute through London, ride the twisty roads through England and Wales but also blasting through The Black Forrest and Semoi Valley and hackng round Brands hatch and Silverstone for all that I'm worth.

Not once did it feel inadequate or slow or incapable. I loved every minute of it.

brands3.jpg

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Well after 5 1/2 years of faultless fun, I've sold my 2011 CB1K :(

Despite what you may hear and what people say about it the CB1K is an amazing bike for no other reason that it makes owning and using a high performance sports bike accessable and fun.
I used my bike to commute through London, ride the twisty roads through England and Wales but also blasting through The Black Forrest and Semoi Valley and hackng round Brands hatch and Silverstone for all that I'm worth.

Not once did it feel inadequate or slow or incapable. I loved every minute of it.

QUOTE:---Well after 5 1/2 years of faultless fun,--------------------Says it all really.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Looks interesting and probably goes great------------------------but what happened to the name on the side or is there more of it at a different angle ??

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
sorry to see you de-camp, but you know how to choose well. pop by in a bit ( say, next summer? ) and give us an update / comparison! oh, and we already know the Tuono is faster and sounds better!

( congrats on the new bike, btw...)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts