Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Service Manuals

21K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  MkRyNiO 
#1 ·
Hi does anyone know if the service manual listed for a CB1000R also covers abs components or do I need a manual listed as CB1000RA.

Games

See less See more
#2 ·
where are you? if the USA, you never had the ABS version there, so the manual might not include that. however, there is VERY little difference ( except for the braking components) between the two.

as well, my manual ( which is a digital version ) published April 2011, includes this statement in the introduction:

"This manual describes the service procedures for the CB1000R/RA."

my guess is, it does cover the ABS version as well...

#4 ·
I have the manual in pdf. , (must check in which language)

#8 ·
Hi does anyone know if the service manual listed for a CB1000R also covers abs components or do I need a manual listed as CB1000RA.

View attachment 41578

This is from my service manual printed 04/2011. Looks like yours in your photo and does cover all abs components. Don’t know if this helps anything? These service manuals do make great late night reading though [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 · (Edited)
#14 ·
I bought from Motionpro this sealmate used them on my CR500 works well

#19 ·
Hey, Rcktman

If you have a specific section you need I can PM you pics of those pages, but you won't have an easy time finding a .pdf of the entire factory manual.

I've not been able to find it yet and I've looked several times over the years. (doesn't mean there isn't one out there somewhere) I own the paper factory manual, but a .pdf on my phone would be nice.

It's also frowned upon by the admins to post copyrighted material on here. A page here or there is ignored, but the full service manual cannot be posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.