Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just use the connector for the socket for your navi , if you need more info just drop me a pm
is there a dedicated sat nav plug behind the headlight ghostrider ? If yes can I buy an accessory plug which I could solder on to my Tom Tom rider (I see tifa has commented on previous thread about one).
Thanks George r

·
Registered
345 Posts
There is an optional power socket that mounts close to the headlight.
It's plug and play. The bracketry seems to be quite well thought out, but looking at it, there doesn't appear to be anything stopping you wiring a cheapo socket off ebay into the socket on the bike that the OE ancillary socket plugs into.

·
Registered
157 Posts
There is an optional power socket that mounts close to the headlight.
It's plug and play. The bracketry seems to be quite well thought out, but looking at it, there doesn't appear to be anything stopping you wiring a cheapo socket off ebay into the socket on the bike that the OE ancillary socket plugs into.
thanks tifa found this photo from ghost riders link to accessories so just need find a suitable plug and cable to connect to Tom Tom wires
I take it the connector will work with ignition.
George r

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks tifa found this photo from ghost riders link to accessories so just need find a suitable plug and cable to connect to Tom Tom wires
I take it the connector will work with ignition.
George r
Did you find a connector that fitted and if so do you have a part number or details of where to get one?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts