Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Sadly selling

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Jaspa 
#1 ·
Sadly, I need to sell my 2012 CB1000RA extreme. It’s a 2012 & only has around 7k on the clock & is in almost perfect nick. Wanted to ask some advise on my best route to a sale. Autotrader, eBay or…..where??
Also, would it be best to take the extras off and put it back to factory or sell it with all the kit in place?
Some help would be appreciated.

See less See more
#3 ·
View attachment 49593 Sadly, I need to sell my 2012 CB1000RA extreme. It’s a 2012 & only has around 7k on the clock & is in almost perfect nick. Wanted to ask some advise on my best route to a sale. Autotrader, eBay or…..where??
Also, would it be best to take the extras off and put it back to factory or sell it with all the kit in place?
Some help would be appreciated.
Don't know which selling platform is best in UK.
I usually go to a dealer showroom.

I keep the bike as close as it came from factory.
A buyer might not have the same taste in extra parts.

Full service and new tires aren't such a expense and help speed up the sale.
Thanks for the advice

#5 ·
Do you have a price in mind for your bike ??

#7 ·
Should have said…I’ve put the bike back to stock. All accessories removed (but available). The Ixyl exhaust is still on the bike and hand made seat. I’ve compared my bike bike to others for sale on the internet and it’s a good price considering the condition & low mileage. The bike has never been raced and never been out in bad weather. It’s lived in a heated garage.
£4995

#8 ·
Should have said…I’ve put the bike back to stock. All accessories removed (but available). The Ixyl exhaust is still on the bike and hand made seat. I’ve compared my bike bike to others for sale on the internet and it’s a good price considering the condition & low mileage. The bike has never been raced and never been out in bad weather. It’s lived in a heated garage.
£4995
As you say, a good price for that condition.--Have you had any interest in it yet ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.