So a few things:
1. I did not finish it one go, took HOURS figuring out where the brackets go
2. You have to basically strip the front of the bike down; the gauge bracket comes off completely, the plastic shroud around the front of the tank/ignition has to come off so you can get to the front bolts for the tank (this took me the longest to figure out because you can't identify half the locations they "show" you in the pictures)
3. I had to supplement my own hardware/reuse OEM hardware in several places as what they provided would not work (they gave you two barrel spacers for the brackets to keep them square and the diagram shows a screw being inserted from each end, but the spacer isn't threaded and it's bored larger than the hardware so I couldn't even cut threads into it)
4. The Daytona handlebars seem like they should work, I have no clearance issues on the left, front brake reservoir just
touches on the right, but I should be able to either cant the levers a little more forward or pitch the brake lever forward/backward as needed to fit
5. The paint job is spot on I will say, the R381 candy chromo matches the rest of the bike perfectly.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish tomorrow if the rain stays away. I attached a few pictures of the fairing and one with it tacked up when I finally gave in at 9pm when my headlamp died lol.