Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after a near 7 week wait my items arrived in one piece this morning and very nice they are too. The carbon fibre is top class but my only issue is there aren't any holes in the front fender for the brake line brackets like there are on the OE fender.

I received a free gift for my troubles which turned out to be an Aluminium riser (handlebar clamp) worth €138.00 :D so many thanks to Fabio at Rossocromo for that :thumbup

Off into the garage I go..... :p

Attachments

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Wow, they look REALLY nice :thumbup

That bar clamp is the same one that the first few in Italy got, only theirs had a number in that little recess. Either way, NICE!

Can't wait to see it all fitted :thumbup

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well this looks great ,
and also a nice gift from rosso cromo .
i hope i get my hugger also today :fingers

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
White Knight said:
Finally after a near 7 week wait my items arrived in one piece this morning and very nice they are too. The carbon fibre is top class but my only issue is there aren't any holes in the front fender for the brake line brackets like there are on the OE fender.

I received a free gift for my troubles which turned out to be an Aluminium riser (handlebar clamp) worth €138.00 :D so many thanks to Fabio at Rossocromo for that :thumbup

Congratulations! You could almost have bought a second CB for the cost of all that lot!

·
Registered
454 Posts

I received a free gift for my troubles which turned out to be an Aluminium riser (handlebar clamp) worth €138.00 so many thanks to Fabio at Rossocromo for that

Bet your got a right boner on when the parcel arrived. :yay
Looks really nice carbon..... :lick :lick :lick ought to be for the price. :thumbup

·
Registered
147 Posts
That all looks stunning :) One question though, what are the parts in the second pic down ? Sorry if its just me being stupid but cant work them out lol.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
White Knight said:

Fantastic News White Knight im well chuffed for you Mate :yay , & my god your Items look amazing :thumbup

Cant wait to see your Photos of the Bike when its all on, im as envious as hell man :lick :beer

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
cLuMpY said:
That all looks stunning :) One question though, what are the parts in the second pic down ? Sorry if its just me being stupid but cant work them out lol.
Engine sliders and brake/clutch reservoir caps I'd say

·
Registered
65 Posts
White Knight said:
I received a free gift also a sticker from Rossocromo :cry

·
Registered
892 Posts
Looks good but at the price of the national gross income of a small country they should be!

Damn only jealous! :(

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Wow, when did you buy the Brembos? We need to know more about those when they're on. I like it all, except the carbon side panels. I don't think they look right on such a lightly coloured bike. Personal opinion and all that :thumbup

·
Registered
454 Posts
White Knight, i noticed the washers on the Ermax belly pan are rusting just like mine.
My bike has never seen a drop of water and is in a very well ventilated garage, yet still they rust. French kack, gonna change mine tomorrow.

·
Administrator
7,101 Posts
Your bike looks fantastic WK. :thumbup

I notice you also have Akrapovic carbon side panels -how much did they cost mate ? [And what do you think of them]. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts