Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:welcome

Dont like to show off....but...this is last time :)!!!!!!!

1. Straight from dealer
IMAG0042.jpg

2. Jon's great undertray, top quality and very easy to fit (bout 15 min without taking wheel off)
Thanks Jon!!! :respekt
R&G tailtidy
IMAG0050.jpg

3. and seat cowl, hugger, R&G crash bangs
IMAG0054.jpg

Waiting for indicators and exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
She is looking looooovely :yay

·
Registered
618 Posts
Nice job mate.
Quick question,on the front what did you use after fitting the new indicators to cover the remainder of the cutout where the oem's where.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I completely forgot about exhaust clips, will make them on the weekend, with and without baffle and cat.
Today i got some pictures of my new toy, almost ready to rock and roll :). It is Suzuki gsxr k2 750cc. Race fairing, rear susspenion from Ohlins, front from k5 gsxr, power comander, braided hoses, mashrooms. Nothing really special but for me good enough.
IMAG0153.jpg IMAG0154.jpg IMAG0155.jpg IMAG0156.jpg IMAG0158.jpg IMAG0159.jpg

Can anyone tell me the type of that rear shock, couldnt find it on ohlins website, dont know how often it needs to be serviced, couldnt also find screws for reb and damp setup...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Normally 20,000 mls for the service on a road bike, got a PDF ohlins owners manual, PM me an email addy, if you want a copy, wont let me attach here :banghead

Pretty sure a K2's frame should be black, and the front looks newer than a K5, unless maybe its off a 1000

1 - 15 of 15 Posts