Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Honda CB1000R+ 2020
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rizoma Tomok Mirrors (Left and Right) Black Aluminium (Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Ducati). Condition is "Used" but I’ve only fitted them once and they’ve done only one 30mile round trip in the dry. I decided they don’t work for me. The pictures hopefully show that they are in really great condition and in all the original Rizoma packaging. Included in this sale is the Rizoma Universal Mounting Kit. The whole is over £300 new, any sensible offers from anyone interested in these?

Here’s some wording taken from the Rizoma website:

The Tomok mirror is made from billet aluminum and its profile is highlighted by exclusive 3D machining. Compact with iconic design, its adjustment system and anti-dazzle glass guarantee optimal versatility and comfort.

Designed for an aggressive, abrasive feel, its minimal styling makes the Tomok ideally suited to the most diverse lines, from naked to superbike. The profile emphasizes the exclusive surface finishing, the unmistakable signature of RIZOMA. Uncompromising design, thanks to the adjustment system and no-glare glass, it expresses versatility and comfort.

Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exterior
Hood Automotive design Grey Carbon Automotive exterior
Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Grey Material property
Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exterior
Hood Automotive design Grey Carbon Automotive exterior
Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Grey Material property
Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design Hood Carbon
Hood Automotive design Grille Automotive exterior Vehicle
Rectangle Gadget Font Audio equipment Material property

1 - 1 of 1 Posts