Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, does anyone know where i can download the repair manual for a CB1000ra-9. I have dropped mine like a daft Tw*t and damaged the rear spindle nut. :help

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hi Joe. There is no download that we're aware of as Honda dealers do it all over the internet now. However, there is a very good service manual available on paper.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Hi Antnee, Where can you get a service/repair manual for the cb please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I will continue to look and let you know if i find one.
P.S. Where are the cheapest available from? side stand, foot pegs etc, all the stuff that get damaged when you drop your bike

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Continue to look for what sorry? Honda no longer provide the service manual on CD/DVD as we understand it, as they now do it over the internet, so the dealers always have the latest information. Unless someone makes a questionable copy I can't imagine that you'll get one in this format. The service manual book is an excellent purchase however and unless Haynes ever bother to make one (looks unlikely) then it'll most likely be your only source for this.

However, if you just want to see exploded diagrams, take a wander of to our Gallery: http://gallery.hondacb1000r.com/thumbnails.php?album=43

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Continue to look for what sorry? Honda no longer provide the service manual on CD/DVD as we understand it, as they now do it over the internet, so the dealers always have the latest information. Unless someone makes a questionable copy I can't imagine that you'll get one in this format. The service manual book is an excellent purchase however and unless Haynes ever bother to make one (looks unlikely) then it'll most likely be your only source for this.

However, if you just want to see exploded diagrams, take a wander of to our Gallery: http://gallery.hondacb1000r.com/thumbnails.php?album=43
That link doesn't work.

·
Administrator
7,119 Posts
Well after almost 11 years it's probably very rusty. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts