Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a rear stand and am coming up blank. I live in the US and I looked at the one from ermax, however the product is 108 Euros, but the shipping is another 136. That's a bit pricey :) I am going to get some sliders so I could go for a lift that just has a hook rather than trying to find one for the 18mm hole in the wheel. Are there any recommendations out there?

Thanks, Guy

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am searching for a rear stand and am coming up blank. I live in the US and I looked at the one from ermax, however the product is 108 Euros, but the shipping is another 136. That's a bit pricey :) I am going to get some sliders so I could go for a lift that just has a hook rather than trying to find one for the 18mm hole in the wheel. Are there any recommendations out there?

Thanks, Guy
Get the ABBA Superbike lift, I live in Canada and just received mine, it works great

·
Registered
86 Posts
Abba Superbike Lift. At least the basic model with the front tire lift. I use it on all of my bikes as you can buy adapters if the included ones won’t fit your new ride. They are a little pricey, but extremely high-quality and the last lift you will need. Also their customer service on any needs you have is outstanding. Probably because they’re British!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Same here - R&G Spools and then use any regular rear stand. Mines a Powerstands one as they pretty cheap, but nicely made.
I have the R&G rear spools with a rear stand that looks like this: https://www.amazon.com/SPECSTAR-Motorcycle-Universal-Swingarm-Kawasaki/dp/B0894JRVXF/

It works okay, but it isn't as stable or secure as I would like it to be. I only use the setup because I already had the stand from my old bike.
Spools or Spindle Sliders? Are you able to remove the rear wheel?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts