Honda CB1000R Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
rapidbike developed the Akra map for header and street legal OR not street legal muffler . Map just for an end can are also available . you´ll need just to change the map on your module using the cable and a PC with the DIM sport program.
or just fit the oem muffler and let the autotune do the work . In case you need help drop me a PM
( i´m using also RB module since years on few of my bikes and i even have the prof. version of the program)

Reactions: mintaj and Bevo
rapidbike developed the Akra map for header and street legal OR not street legal muffler . Map just for an end can are also available . you´ll need just to change the map on your module using the cable and a PC with the DIM sport program.
or just fit the oem muffler and let the autotune do the work . In case you need help drop me a PM
( i´m using also RB module since years on few of my bikes and i even have the prof. version of the program)
Hey @Ghostrider.1127
it's me the creator of the post. i tried to send you a private message with all my questions. for some reason my questions to you were considered "spam". After i tried to send you the message multiple times, my account got blocked. Now i keep seeing "Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken". And my account is unusable since Friday.
what's up with this oversensitive administration?

if it's ok let's continue the conversation in this thread once i get my account back.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.